Brand New 'German Riverscapes' Cruise for 2020
German Riverscapes from Passau to Trier.
Departs 13th August 2020 | Aboard Amadeus Brilliant
This 9-day cruise combines the majesty of two great European Rivers - the Rhine and the Danube. Explore the Upper Middle Rhine Valley with its numerous castles, and experience the tranquil Main meanders.
Travel the man-made Main-Danube Canal - a stunning technological marvel - as you transit onto the beautiful Danube. Discover the half-timbered buildings of Miltenberg and Wertheim, along with the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Würzburg, Bamberg and Regensburg.
Day 1 - Passau
Day 2 - Regensburg
Day 3 - Nuremberg
Day 4 - Bamberg
Day 5 - Ochsenfurt > Würzburg
Day 6 - Wertheim > Miltenberg
Day 7 - Oberwesel > Koblenz
Day 8 - Koblenz > Cochem
Day 9 - Treir
Prices from £1,379.00 per person!
- Large, outside river-view stateroom, most with French balconies or walk-out balconies.
- Return flights from London and non-UK transfers (regional flights, rail and door-to-door pick up available on request).
- Free-flowing red and white wine from Europe's famous wine regions, beer and soft drinks with every lunch and dinner onboard.
- Gourmet dining onboard.
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner and Captain's Gala Dinner.
- Services of an experienced English speaking onboard Cruise Director.
- 24 hour tea and coffee station.
- All onboard entertainment including talks, cooking demonstrations, musical perfomances and nightly piano music.
- Bottled water in every stateroom.
Price quoted is based on two adults sharing a cabin and is subject to availability at the time of booking.