Cruising with Jane McDonald - Friday 23rd February, 9pm, Channel 5
We are extremely excited that 'Cruising with Jane McDonald' is going to highlight the superb AmaWaterways 'Charms of the Mekong' sailing. Tune in to watch Jane explore Vietnam & Cambodia as she travels the Mekong from Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap onboard the AmaDara.
As one of AmaWaterways closest agency partners we are delighted to be able to offer an amazing package to allow you to follow in the footsteps of Jane and enjoy first hand this beautiful and mysterious destination.
With departures throughout 2018 and 2019, this superb 11-night itinerary features the following;
|1||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||Fly from London. Hotel check-in.|
|2||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||City tour|
|3||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||
Embarkation (My Tho Port)
Cai Be, Vietnam
Sa Dec, Vietnam
Local boat ride or Kiet historic house
Local boat ride to Sa Dec. Visit to local market and temple.
Tan Chau, Vietnam
Border crossing - Vietnam to Cambodia.
Visit craftsman's workshop and village. Trishaw ride.
|6||Phnom Penh, Cambodia||
Killing Fields and Genocide Museum.
National Museum and Royal Palace.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Ko Chen, Cambodia
Tuk tuk ride or central market
Silversmith village visit.
Visit Buddhist monastery.
Ox cart ride.
|9||Kampong-Chhnang, Cambodia||Motorboat excursion to lakeside wetlands.|
Prek Kdam, Cambodia
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Motorcoach transfer to Siem Reap. Hotel check-in.
|11||Siem Reap, Cambodia||Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm Temple and visit AmaWaterways sponsored school.|
|12||Siem Reap, Cambodia||Depart for return flight to London.|
Prices for this wonderful itinerary start from just £2,995.00 per person!!
Exclusive Offer - Book before the 28th February 2018 and receive a further £75.00 per person discount!
- Return economy flights from London.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza (or similar) including buffet breakfast.
- 7-night deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom with twin balconies.
- Immersive excursions and authentic local encounters.
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner onboard.
- Complimentary house brand spirits, local beer and soft drinks during cruise.
- Bottled water in every stateroom, replenished daily.
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner.
- 2-night hotel accommodation in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar) including buffet breakfast.
Upgrade to a superb 15-night package with a further 3 nights in Hanoi and a unique 1-night stay onboard a luxury junk on Ha Long Bay from an additional £975.00 per person!!
Price quoted is based on 4th August 2018 sailing in a category B stateroom. All prices are per person and are based on two adults sharing a stateroom. 11-night price include return flights form London, overseas transfers and port charges. 15-night price include return flights from London, domestic flights in Vietnam and Cambodia, overseas transfers and port charges. Flight fares are subject to change at the time of booking and based on availability. Visas may be required, please contact your consulate or embassy for full information. Fares and offers are subject to availability and may be changed / withdrawn at anytime. Offers are valid on new bookings only made on or before 28th February 2018. Standard terms and conditions apply. Please contact us for full details.